Another QoL update! Cash_Out is nearing completion, and the focus of this update was polish. In that regard, I didn't touch co-op or modding, as I'd like to focus on that next update, for now I mainly focused on single player.
Here are the patch notes.
- Added tech to the manual section.
- Players should no longer get stuck while walking into corners.
- Fixed an issue that caused enemies to bounce around when first spotting you.
- Fixed a memory leak caused by random items.
- Fixed a crash related to dartguns (unknown the exact cause, likely related to moving offscreen.)
- Fixed a visual issue with unique weapons.
- Fixed an issue where the "shaders" option wasn't saving if changed ingame.
- Fixed an issue where enemies would get stuck on blocks (again).
- Fixed a glitch where the Infection skill was not giving health in the proper manner, not factoring in bleeding and surpassing 100% health.
- Fixed a crash with sniper turrets.
- Fixed a visual glitch with weapon sprites.
- Medics will no longer revive enemies from outside of their squad.
- Large sharktanks will no longer turn into small ones when broken.
- Fixed a crash with the update notes.
- Fixed a crash with beartraps.
- Fixed the tutorials menu.
- The Tracksuit bonus now works with gamepad.
- Greatly reduced the healing effect of the firefighter pants.
- Capped the amount of health recieved from the Smuggler's Trillby to 50 health.
- Increased the overheat penalty for the cryoturret.
- Reduced the overheat penalty for the buff and sniper turret.
- Changed the damage scale for the sniper turret.
- Reduced the healing done by the plague skill.
- Reduced the amount of time the Life Support skill is active on use.
- Increased the amount of damage dealt by the shadow leap skill.
- Reduced the damage dealt by shadow shurikens.
- Increased the cooldown from the the Fire Burst skill to 2 seconds.
- Reduced stungun AOE damage.
- Teslagun now also shares the stungun's AOE damage.
- Reduced boomerang thrown damage.
- Reduced lil slugger stun time.
- Reduced greatsword damage.
- Reduced electric prod damage.
- Reduced Triple Cross speed.
- Reduced blowtorch damage.
- Reduced heat seeker ammo to 3.
- Greatly reduced flare gun explosion size.
- Increased The Tipper damage.
- Increased icicle damage.
- Increased Pulse Cannon damage.
- Heat Seeker rockets now home in more accurately.
- You can no longer pick up ammo while holding the pulse cannon.
- Haymaker charge distance on hit reduced.
- Reduced healing during the berserk mode when using the Slice n Dice, but damage taken is greatly reduced too.
- Enemies under the effect of the Vampire curse can no longer be controlled for a while, and will reload now.