The first update to Doctor Flow is now available to play! With this update we tried to address the feedback we’ve received and improve the game in general. You can find a complete list of all the changes below. Happy diagnosing!
- Added tooltips to further explain gameplay, tooltips can be turned off in the settings menu.
- Added an indicator that shows how many patients have a certain disease.
- Increased patient count in all scenarios to make the limited accuracy tests fairer.
- As a result, rebalanced all the scenario score requirements. Note that this resets the highscores, but your achieved star ratings won’t be changed.
- Reworked tests that have a limited accuracy to perform with an accuracy closer to what is listed, even for lower amounts of patients.
- Rebalanced disease distribution in scenarios where it was unintuitive.
- The last unfinished scenario is now automatically selected when opening the scenario select screen.
- Changed the default zoom level to be more zoomed out.
- Scaled down UI and menu size to better match bigger screens.
- General UI and menu improvements.
- Prevented the game from minimizing when it loses focus.
- Added an option to limit the game’s framerate in the settings.