Been awhile since the last update, but we've got a big hinge in place now to springboard gameplay to the end of the main story.
Here's some of the stuff that got done:
- Added a few Sea Devils players around Cerrawyn. Currently playing the game has no stakes or real benefit, but it's coming!
- Added some dialogue lines to late-game bosses to explain what to do.
- Added basic animation to the bear quest mini-boss.
- Fixed mana drops to occur after you can cast spells.
- Added self-portrait to the wisp at the end of the huntzone to prompt return to ship.
- Added some new mechanics to the big treant boss fight to make it less lame.
If you are in the Huntington, WV area this Saturday, Sep. 1, come to Big Sandy arena and see us at Power Up Retro Gaming Convention and play Levantera and MiniLAW and meet up! :D
As always, be sure to click Follow to be notified of announcements like these! Also, check us out on social media. It always helps to have people like and share our social media content. If you're on facebook or twitter, look us up! :D