• Included an input help screen in the pause menu. You can now get a quick reference to the keyboard, as I noticed that was an issue with a couple play throughs.
• Fixed an AI targeting behaviour that now makes the pigeons 200% more lethal! All AI now target and react as they were meant to, which might mean more bullet dodging, but also means Max is now a lot smarter as well.
• Adjusted the mass of Max, so you can push him away if hes laying on top of you.
• Minor level changes like moving the water towers to the background.
• Minion AI behaviour altered to move past obstacles more effectively. They would get stuck behind boxes or objects when combining, causing the combine process to stop.
I have received many questions about the content of the game, and I can assure you that yes, there will be more things coming as Early Access goes on. I am elated to be working on these minor gameplay tweaks to curb frustrations first.
If you have enjoyed the game, remember to give it a good review to let others know. Thanks!