As you may have already noticed, we've just pushed the newest version of MixCast, 2.0.2, to Steam!
This update is balanced between quality of life improvements for all users, as well as increased support for various SDKs, which will empower developers using MixCast in tandem with their own projects.
What's New in 2.0.2?
- Added full support for the Elgato Cam Link
- Improved color space conversions in MixCast textures
- Added buffer delay to input feed projection
- Added support for SteamVR SDK 2.0 preview
- Added support for Unreal 4.20
- Builds including the MixCast SDK on OSX will no longer report errors
- Updated to latest Intel RealSense SDK integration
- Improved usability of chroma key colour selection
- Fixed an occasional recording crash
- The in-VR preview window now appears in all titles when using an Oculus Rift
Tell us what you think!
Were the changes made in 2.0.2 helpful to you? What sort of improvements or features would you like to see added in the future? We want to hear your thoughts and ideas, so let us know in the comments or the Discussion forums!
The Blueprint Reality Team
Changed files in this update