Via CS:GO Blog:
- Added a button in scoreboard to view the server’s website. The URL of the server website must be specified in the motd file referenced by the motdfile cvar setting on the game server. Default server installation has the motdfile cvar setting configured as “motd.txt” which contains a default URL.
- Added a button in the pause menu to report the game servers.
- Improved the styling of end of match item drop elements.
- Improved responsiveness of buy menu and loadout.
- Other client stability improvements.