Hello Puzzle Poppers!
This is the first major update since Tiny Bubbles released in May and I have some good things for you in version 1.3.50 (the "Blue Cloud" update):
- Added support for Steam Cloud, so your games sync across all your Steam devices and your games are backed-up to the cloud (more below).
- You can now have up to 12 player profiles. It's also easier to switch and delete players.
- I made some overly-difficult puzzles a little easier (not in the final worlds - these are supposed to be hard).
- It's now slightly easier to progress to future worlds if you're stuck on a puzzle.
- Once you've completed a world, right-click on the star to see your high scores for the world.
- Added a button on the world high scores to view the leaderboards.
- Added convenient screenshot sharing button to the map popup and the in-game pause menu.
- Made it more obvious which puzzles you should be playing next.
- Added translation for Swedish. Hej kompisar!
- Visual design polish and improvements.
- Added Unity Data Privacy button for GDPR compliance.
- Leaderboards for Arcade worlds are now working.
- Fixed hints on a number of puzzles.
- Proofreading and tons of fixes to various language translations.
- Fixed an issue in Japanese where the "Black & Blue & Red" puzzle had the wrong goal.
- Fixed an issue where the fish would not blow any more bubbles in the Infinity Game.
- Lots of other small bug and crash fixes.
SUPPORT PAGE UPDATED
Tiny Bubbles now has an Official F.A.Q.
Once a game is saved to the cloud (after you play a puzzle or rename a player), a tiny blue cloud will appear next to the player name. These games will be available on other Steam clients.