Via CS:GO Blog:
(this is an optional client update for 22.214.171.124)
- Added a red glow behind the progress bar and health numbers when health is critical.
- Fixed armor progress bar to no longer flash when you lose health.
- Health over three digits will now scale down to fit appropriately and no longer clip.
- Sharpened the transition times in the weapon selection HUD to reduce delay in displaying player’s equipment.
- Fixed grenades not disappearing from weapon selection immediately after throwing them.
- Improved the dropped bomb and planted bomb rings on the radar.
- Fixed the kill panel string when a player is killed by fire.
Fixed overhead money on players showing a comma.
- Wingman can now be remembered as the last played game mode for the next time a user plays online.
- Fixed the accept match popup to not close if a player hits the escape key.
- Fixed auto team select for players that are not yet on a team.
- Fixed the beginning of match to correctly distinguish between “waiting for players” and “warmup” state in Wingman.
- Fixed rank and skill group data appearing on community servers.
End of match will now share mouse rather than capture all mouse input, which fixes mouse key bindings when match ends.
- Fixed not being able to toggle the spectator player panel’s visibility by pressing the key bound to “drop” (G by default).
- Fixed a case where kills reported in the spectator panels could be wrong.
- Fixed alignment of player names containing Unicode characters in the spectator screen.
- Fixed text wrapping and some text getting truncated when running in Thai language.
- Fixed an invisible inventory search box sometimes stealing input focus.
- Fixed a frequent game crash in the buy menu.
- Various other stability fixes.