Via CS:GO Blog:
- Users on Linux and OSX can now also opt in to Panorama UI by adding “-panorama” to their launch options.
- Adding broadcast stream panel for CS:GO Minors and Majors in the main menu.
- Adding link to Steam Market for items in containers.
- Added ability to use gift packages.
- End of match scoreboard now reveals other players’ skill groups.
- End of match scoreboard now has Wingman skill group models in personal skill group display
- Dead players are more distinct from living ones on the scoreboard.
- Scoreboard now has per-player voice volume control.
- End of match mouse control is delayed to avoid clicking out of window and losing focus.
- Adding ability to enter numerical values for certain settings.
- Updated grenade icon size
- Fixed not showing all grenades owned by a player in their overhead UI during freezetime.
- Fixed friendly decoys showing up on the radar with an odd color and a random number/letter.
- Fixed friendly decoys showing up as enemy ghosts when they detonated.
- Fixed wiggly countdown timer while defusing bomb
- Fixed an issue that caused death notices to attempt to translate player names
- The functional change to the decoy that shipped with the last update will not be reverted: from here on decoys will be radar-visible by the team that threw it and not radar-visible to the enemy team.
- Updated Steam and CS:GO account restrictions for users in Netherlands and Belgium:
- Steam Trading and Steam Market features are now re-enabled for Steam accounts in Netherlands.
- Customers in Netherlands and Belgium will be restricted from opening containers.
- Various crash fixes
- Fixed a regression in reliable avatars for tournament game servers.
- Set max value for the zoom_sensitivity_ratio_mouse slider to 1.5 in the options screen.