To get started: We're back from vacation!
(and other deviations...)
First, we'd like to get the main branch of the game on the same level as Experimental, as we have some exciting content coming to Experimental in not very long! We don't want to say much of about it right now, but we can asure you it's great stuff!
This patch will bring more modding capability to the main branch as well as some quality of life changes and fixes.
- Added a delete button to workshop items.
- Added color markers to selected objects in the scope dropdown menu.
- Added highlightning to warning triangles.
- Added functionality for replacing lines from the vanilla content.
- Added the option to prioritize activities in the Department activity view.
- Added the patients' conditions in the activity view of a Department.
- Added links to a patient's journal in the Department activity view.
- Added more detailed error messages when loading a mod with errors.
- Added a Recruit Staff button to the Department staff window.
- Improved the support for mods with identical names.
- Improved text popups to tell if rooms are needed in the hospital or a department.
- Doubleclicking on a room template text will now open the handbook.
- Fixed an error which caused the "one moment" screen to get stuck.
- Fixed an issue with the "Remove mod" button.
- Fixed the "missing mod" error message.
- Fixed a bug which caused the loading circle on the recruitment screen to continue while paused.
- Fixed an issue which caused unnassigned rooms to be stuck with the wrong department color.
- Fixed a bug that caused all rooms for a task to seemingly be required within the department even though it is not specified as such in the task.
- Fixed a bug which caused entries to appear twice in warning popups.
- Fixed several typos.
- Fixed a bug in storing and selling objects.
- Fixed a bug in the room assignment mechanics.
- Fixed a bug which caused the room warning triangles to get stuck if the room was destroyed.
- Fixed an error which caused the Department activity list to freeze.
- Fixed a bug which disabled the option to prioritize tasks.
- Minor improvements++.
For a more detailed look at the modding changes, please click here!
We're also (usually) quite quick to read the messages on Discord if you should need any modding assistance! (link below)[/quote]
"It's been a long and beautiful summer, with many challenges to overcome. Hope you have had a nice summer as well! We have made some improvements to the game which we're patching now, and we have worked on an all new feature we like to call "Translations", which we're putting up on the Experimental Branch in not too long. We're hoping for an exciting autumn filled with Hospitalize!"
- Illeris I Thomas
"Don't forget to check out our Discord server ;)"
- Illeris I Hans
- Illeris Team