The 2.5 update for Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition is finally here!
We’ve made over 500 fixes and features throughout the 2.5 Infinity Engine updates and now this much-anticipated update for Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition is coming to Beamdog, Steam, GoG, Google Play, and the App Store!
Stay tuned for more information about the Mac App Store release.
If you don't see the BGII:EE 2.5 update, please be patient as some platforms are slower to update than others.
- Simplified Chinese
- Road to 2.0 community portraits added in-game
- Tablet dialogue buttons added
- Added the Priest of Tempus kit
- "Take All" button added to containers
- Improved multiplayer stability
- Hexxat is now able to survive the final Throne of Bhaal encounter
- Importing a ranger allows the selection of a Racial Enemy
- Tenser's Transformation no longer disables innate spells
Check out the full list of bug fixes and features on our blog (please, note that this list does not cover the general Infinity Engine tickets, these will be published when the 2.5 patch series is completed):