Via CS:GO Blog:
- Eliminated possible delay of a player’s team change state.
- Self highlighting has been changed from green to team color.
- The skillgroup field has been adjoined to name field.
- Background blur amount has been reduced.
- added mode-specific row definitions for flying scoutsman and wingman.
- Updated skillgroup icons.
- Added support for Major tournament name and event stage.
- Fixed duplicate bot row when a bot disconnects.
- Fixed mute indicator getting stuck on.
- Re-added “Show Team Equipment” and added keybinding to settings menu (
- Added “Show Team Positions In HUD” to settings menu (
- Buy menu background blur has been reduced.
- Re-added the health/armor and ammo background elements that can be adjusted with the existing alpha convars via console or options menu.
- Updated drop shadows from most colored hud elements to read better.
- Fixed some asserts.
- Fixed some crashes.
- Reverted unintended CZ reload animation change.
- Fixed the ability to apply stickers to items that have no empty sticker slots.
- Improved visibility of dashboard character in 4×3 resolutions.
- Fixed avatar color issues
- Fixed the spectator name, score and team logo overlapping the middle in 4×3.
- The hotkey and letter text on the radar player icons are now black.
- Fixed the border around the radar being offset and scaled improperly at lower resolutions and non default scales.