It's been two months since the last update so I'm coming with the new one!
AND THIS UPDATE IS A BIG ONE
Let me divide all stuff into couple of categories.
- DYNAMIC MENU - because it looks good
- PRETTY UI ELEMENTS - look above
- KEYBINDINGS SECTION IN THE SETTINGS - I'll describe it a bit later
- KEYBINDINGS (1 PROFILE) - because many of you asked for that, check out TODO to get to know plans on developing it.
- SPEEDING UP - once you get a sphere or fly through the circle your speed is multiplied by 1.07, so you'll need 10 spheres or circles to double your speed. It makes playing harder in Circle Fly mode and a bit easier in Sphere Catcher (because CF is very dynamic mode itself and it takes much time to get from one sphere to another in SC mode)
- PLANE BREAKING - if you touched an obstacle with your plane's wing - this wing will drop, your plane will spin around 5 seconds and then you'll die. There's something I'll do with it, check TODO section.
- PORTALS - things that let you travel between different worlds. Looks like a circle in CF mode, but blinking.
- SPACE WORLD - simple world, like the default, but with other color scheme
OK, something is done. Now it's time to think what I'll be doing.
- Different profiles to keybindings. Now if you binded a controller and for next play disconnected it - you have to re-bind keys for keyboard, etc.
- Control after plane's breaking. In the future plane will be spinning less and you'll have your wing recovered in some situations.
- Make portals easier to see.
- Create a retro-level.
- Write music for default, space and retro levels.
- Make trails, flares and dynamic menu choosable.
If you're here - you are really interested. Very small amount of people reads all post to the end.
Many people accused me of asset-flipping, adding no original content.
Of course, it has broken my motivation.
This 2 months - months I spent thinking "Updates won't give an effect, my reputation is broken, people think I'm asset-flipper."
But some time after I realized that there are people who liked this game, who believe that I'll continue developing it.
I do it for this "small amount of people", and I'm really enjoying it. So, more content is coming soon.
Thanks for reading and have a nice day!