We're please to announce that the latest version of the Shoot 'Em Up Kit is now available.
The change list is as follows:
- Added an option to load from the last autosave if the SEUK is not closed properly and the autosave folder has a newer version of the project.
- Prevented a potential crash if project files cannot be found.
- Added a button to open an explorer window for the project's directory.
- Added a Save As button.
- Shields can be enabled and disabled using Upgrades.
- Player Definition upgrades now consider every button and controller axis separately so that individual controls can be upgraded.
- Increased the number of custom collision groups to 20.
- Added Max Active parameter to the NPC Generator. This can regulate the flow of NPCs from an NPC Generator and control the number of active enemy.
- Fixed a problem that prevented the position of some front-end items from being specified to 2 decimal places.
- Hidden objects will no longer be considered for collision.
- Using Debug mode will display an event log at the end of the game.
- NPCs and Formations using splines will correctly use the 'End of Spline' settings.
- Fixed an issue with formations where a 'Kill Entity' action could prevent the formation working correctly.
- Added options for 'Quit to Menu' and 'Exit App' in the Actions list. These can also be mapped to input controls in the Player Definitions.
- Shield properties can use decimal values.
- Triggering an active Upgrade will reset its duration. This allows an upgrade with a time limit to remain active as long as something is repeatedly triggering it.
- Shield Strength value is saving correctly.
- Properties for Players 1 to 4 can now be accessed in the HUD.
We hope you enjoy these new features, fixes and updates. If you have any questions then please let us know.
Thanks again for all your support.