Some more fixes and tweaks for you today.
Changes and Additions
- The audio pitch ramping for hitting and destroying blocks should now decrease faster in between events, so the sound will less often be stuck at a very high pitch.
- Improved visual transition of the planets rings into open space.
- World Rank tier will now default to the lowest ranking instead of the middle one while playing offline.
- Slightly improved consistency of ball physics.
- Stopped player from getting stuck in the post game name screen while playing offline.
- Stats values will now correctly load into the Account menu even if you quickly rush into it after the game launches.
- The values for your previous and current Average score should now be accurate when switching between DRM free and Steam version or online and offline.
- Loading visuals should now be visible in the Stats screen if viewed while paused.