Along Together version 1.2.16 is now live, and squashes a few more pesky bugs that have been reported by players since launch:
- Fixed progression blocker in level 3-1 where cars wouldn't respawn after using the car crusher more than 4 times.
- The dog no longer can get stuck on the fence at the end of level 3-1.
- Fixed physics issue where crushed cars could topple and become unusable.
- Fixed case where the crane button could get stuck when pressing the X button multiple times during its animation in level 3-4.
This is a really tiny update - about 3 MB - so it should download before you know it. Thanks for your support!!
- Turbo Button Happy Bug Strike Force