The new patch for Kingdom of Blades has arrived!
Thank you to all of our players for the great support.
New way to taking a weapon
Now if you want to take a weapon from the weapon shelf, you may take the method shown below.
- Focus your eyes to the weapon you want to take from the shelf.
- Move your left/right hand to a place where the hand, the weapon and your eyes make a line.
- Press the trigger of the corresponding handle.
The tutorial also added several slices of animation to teaching you how to take a weapon from the shelf.
Oculus hardware support
Now you can play Kingdom of Blades with oculus hardware!
We have optimized the models of these weapons
- Iron Sword
- Blitz Sword
- Gluttony Sword
- Meteor Sword
- Harden Sword
To players using Vive hardware,:
The same as before.
To players using Oculus hardware:
When you drop off your VR headset, you will see a button in the left corner of your PC monitor labeled “Open Album”. You can click it to open the album.
When the album is open, you will see a button in the left corner of your PC monitor labeled “Close Album”. You can click it to close the album.
- We added a rebound effect and an expansion effect to the animation of the lottery egg popping out. The animation speed was also been slightly increased.
- We moved the weapon shop lantern from the right of the weapon shelf to the left of the shelf.
- Now, after you switched a weapon, there is a 1 second protection time period that you can‘t slice the weapon shop lantern.