Hello everyone, dear fans of the Spectrubes series!
Thanks to everyone who supports the game now!
The update of the game version 1.2 was released. There are not as many changes as we would like, but they do exist. Added support for sprites for different directions in your custom designs. Also, behavior of playing sound files has been modified. More details, as usual, below:
1. Support sprites of different directions in custom designs
Now you can add more than one sprite for player and enemy cubes - 4 for each direction. This will help make your designs more interesting. For more information about implementing this functionality in the design, see the Steam guide.
2. Duration of the animation of death and victory has been changed
Now the duration is not fixated and depends of the length of sound at death or passing through the level. Remember this when developing your own designs. In standard designs the duration of the sounds was also changed.
3. Bug with animation for cubes in custom designs
Also, a bug was fixed that didn't allow using animated sprites of player cubes. Previously only the first frame was used, but now it has been fixed. Enjoy the animation!
Thank you all again for supporting games of the Spectrubes series! Games are getting better every day because of you!
Full list of changes:
- Added support for sprites for different directions
- Now the length of the animation of death or victory depends of the length of the sound file
- Fixed bug with animation for cubes in custom designs
Yours, Silver Sword!