Via CS:GO Blog:
- Fixed end of round panel sometimes incorrectly showing defuse with 0.000 seconds remaining for players or bots who joined the server mid-round, even if they didn’t defuse the bomb.
- Fixed some broken materials on the Leet Crew character models.
(Thanks to /u/slothSquadron and CSGO community for repro movies and feedback.)
- Lowered volume of select ambient sounds in Nuke.
- Fixed bug where USP-S and M4A1-S were playing distant versions beyond their max audible distance.
- Lowered volume of helicopter sounds.
- Lowered DSP effects on Glock and AK47.
- Added missing snd_lvl to M4A1 so it can receive DSP effects.
- Removed lapping water sound from fountain in Overpass.
- Fixed bug where jump landing sounds became silent before their maximum audible distance.
- Fixed bug where Cache outdoor reverb sounded like it was indoors.
- Fixed vbsp and hlmv tools to correctly handle paths that contain spaces.