We are releasing a new update for Sovereignty: Crown of Kings!
This patch fixes a few bugs that have been reported by our community. Thank you for your continuous support and feedback!
- Fixed crash in mid/late game when AI runs out of buildings to construct
- Fixed possible crash during AI turns when number of players is calculated incorrectly
- Fixed possible crash when AI is trying to recruit prisoners
- Added floating status when shackles are used in battle
- Changed Impenetrable Mist to reduce range of enemy units
- Realm name texts no longer treat rivers as borders
- Removed text about diplomatic offences when realm is not taking penalty for destroying another realm