The Concealed Intent 1.3 release is out now! It is a few months late, but finally here.
Tell me about the 1.3 Update
The main change in this release is the most requested feature from the discussion boards: it is now possible to rewatch old online games and to always see the last turn of an online game.
If an online game finishes while you are not actively playing, then it will still be in your list of online games when you next start Concealed Intent. If selected it will display the end screen with the game's outcome. If you want to see the last turn just click the "Replay Last" button and it will be displayed. On the second time you start Concealed Intent after the game has finished it will be moved to the Old Games list - but you can still rewatch the whole game, read on!
At the end of an online game there is now a "Rewatch" button. Click this and the entire game will be loaded and you can watch it from the start either continuously (with the "Play All" button on the turn control part of the GUI) or turn-by-turn ("Play Turn" button").
It is also possible to rewatch any of your online games that have finished in the last 90 days. Just go to the Old Games screen (available via the Online screen) and click the "Rewatch" link next to the game you wish to rewatch.
I had hoped to add rewatch to campaign and skirmish scenarios as well, but that caused problems. 90% would play just fine, but some would badly break due to the scripting system used to play out the turns. Fixing it for all scenarios would require rewriting the scripting system and that would take too long - so sadly you can only rewatch online games (which do not have any complex scripting in them).
There are a few other minor changes and bugfixes - the details are below.
What is next?
If there is a bad bug I will work to fix it. I can't imagine not doing that. Otherwise there are no plans to add more features.
Current Version: 1.3.0 (20th April 2018)
- See Forum thread: http://steamcommunity.com/app/374150/discussions/0/490125103634714520/
1.2.0 (6th April 2017) -> 1.3.0 (20th April 2018)
- Ability to rewatch online games finished in last 90 days
- Fix rare numeric error causing crash when AI calculating flanking circle
- Be able to replay last turn of unseen finished online scenarios
- Fix bug with online refresh button, by having it reset itself 5 seconds after use
- Can now drag mission list even if mouse is over locked missions
- Only check the player is visible at the start of a mission in skirmishes and online games (so not to move camera if it has been purposely positioned in campaign missions)
- Make cargo ships in Factory mission a little slower and initial lock a little better
- Fix bug preventing email addresses being entered on the feedback screen
- Hide random internet matchmaking (not enough players for this to work)
- Update Unity engine to fix potential security issue