Honored Ninjas & Kunoichis,
Shadow Tactics Patch v2.2.2 (v2.2.6 für Linux) should actually have been our last patch for the game, so the whole Mimimi team can focus on the new title "Codename Kartoffel". Unfortunately, the patch had inconvenient issues for some players, mainly losing savegames when reverting to older versions.
So we tackled these issues and present to you Shadow Tactics Patch v2.2.10. We hope this fixed most of the problems.
We'd also like to invite you to our channels:
Mailing List: http://signup.mimimi.games
PS: It shouldn't be much longer until we can tell you more about our new Real Time Tactics game <3
- Savegames won't break anymore when switching back from v2.2.x to v1.4.4
- Greenscreen fix for Ubuntu
- Fixed mouse cursor issues with special input devices (e.g. Microsoft Surface Pen)
- Fixed Turkish loca UI text bugs
- [Windows] Purple / Pink Screen on game start appears on some systems with DirectX 10/11 graphics cards (system erroneously initialises DirectX 9 instead of DX10/11). Check here for possible solution: https://steamcommunity.com/app/418240/discussions/0/1697168437864531490/
- [Windows 10] If DPI scale is set to anything higher than 100%, the game window itself will also increase in height and length
- [MacOS] Steam Cloud Saves don't sync properly for quicksaves if the game is uninstalled and re-installed again
- [Ubuntu] Game always starts with Gamma set to 100%
- [Ubuntu] 3x Achievements in mission "Osaka Castle" won't unlock