We're proud to announce the release of the 22.214.171.124 update which, among several bug and crash fixes, also adds VR support to the game! Please find the full patch notes below.
- Several generic latency and online stability improvements have been made.
- Several more sanity checks have been implemented to reduce the chance of abilities getting "stuck" in cases of high latency.
- Menus will no longer persist if a match is restarted while the menu is open.
- Players should now be able to consistently select heroes when joining a game via invites.
- The fight against Wurstbrat should no longer cause some players to experience high latency, or at the very least the severity should be lower.
- Fixed several spelling mistakes throughout the gaem.
- Music should no longer restart occasionally during boss fights.
- Wurstbrat's music will now correctly be affected by the user's audio settings.
- Various crash fixes.
- Initial VR support launched!
- IMPORTANT: Due to the simple nature of button count the controls of the game don't map 1/1 to either the Oculus nor the Vive motion controllers. Due to this the game requires a traditional controller to play in VR.
- IMPORTANT: Playing in VR will not allow additional local players to join the game. Online and solo play are supported.