Hello fellow engineers,
I rebalanced the difficulty; it was just too hard to even reach the 10th level.
So it was surely frustrating for some of you to not get very far and I hope I’ve fixed that Issue now.
There are also a lot of tweaks here and there and overall game quality improvements.
As always, the most important changes as a handy list:
- Updated to Unity 2017.3 (that was a hell of an Update!)
- Space Pirates are now slower and way harder to miss
- the shield does not block your weapon fire anymore
- additional perimeter alert for incoming Asteroids
- slider won’t be assigned the value they currently have (which had resulted in “instant-solving”)
- debounce Buttons: sometimes buttons could be pressed multiple times by accident, this should be fixed now
- not so “Bloody Halloween Update”
- some lighting performance improvements
I messed up the Halloween Update and never published it, because I couldn’t fix the performance Issues of the Blood. Finally here it is: [spoiler]Tribbles can now be killed by the Ventilators[/spoiler], but without the blood, so it’s a bit of a compromise.