Update 1.01 is now live on Steam and it brings some much-needed fixes.
First of all, we made changes to the structure of bigger levels solving two of the most talked issues.
- Levels Sewers and City Streets are now divided into two parts each.
- This should help with stuttering and framerate drops, performance in those levels is now in line with the rest of the game ːsteamhappyː
- Level transitions act as checkpoints meaning less backtracking in case of death
Due to the altered level order, previously made saves may load player into earlier level (for example players who saved the game in Underground Lab will be loaded at the start of City Streets). This will not break further progression, but we advise to start a new game for a clean experience.
We’ve also implemented a host of smaller fixes and adjustments:
- Achievements “A way out” and “Ultimate protection” are now attainable in-game
- Doors no longer switch sides if player passes through them during opening animation
- Item preview in inventory is now properly working on all levels
- Fixed the location of spike traps in the final trap room of sewers
- You can no longer backtrack up the stairs during the fight with the Golem
- Various fixes and adjustments
As always, your feedback is invaluable, tell us what you’re think in the comments below or in the Community Discussions.