Via CS:GO Blog:
- Fixed quad surround sound so it works again.
- Fixed a bug that could cause looping sounds, such as the hostage breathing sound, to be stuck on in some situations.
- Fixed a rare bug that caused spectators to sometimes hear water footsteps coming from players on dry ground.
- CS:GO items received in trade cannot be re-traded for seven days.
- Added support for uniform scale adjustment of static prop models.
- To re-size static props, adjust the “uniform scale override” prop_static Hammer property, or use shift+mousewheel in the Hammer 3d viewport.
- Moved squeaky door back a bit, to give a clearer view towards hut
- Changed geometry near crane when on rafters, to remove awkward position
- Smoothed out movement on roof near T spawn
- Changed color of new boxes in bombsite B
- Changed color of small red box at T side of yard
- Added some cover at back of squeaky door hall
- Removed one-way wallbang from CT spawn up to cat
- Fixed some minor bugs
- Fix for mip bias exploit
- Opened up B lobby to stairs
- Simplified geometry around B site for better movement
- Blocked “invisible” area at A
- Fixed several “pixelwalking” exploits
- Fixed various minor bugs