Just a small update with performance improvements, changes to quality settings, and a few bug-fixes.
Quality settings are adjusted via keyboard keys 1 through 7. (Default = 2, Highest = 7). Press Scroll-Lock to toggle FPS.
- Added a notification that quality settings can be changed.
- Fixed a broken reflection.
- Compressed textures for improved load times and 140mb smaller download/installation size.
- Reworked quality settings: 2 is now default, and 7 much more demanding.
- Added refraction to shark-tank glass.
- Fixed audioclip load lag.
- Fixed player positioning when exiting a vehicle using SteamVR.
- Screenshots (via the "P" key) now save faster.
- Switched to a faster better-looking anti-aliasing method.
- Improved screen fader to work with various configurations.
- Updated to Unity 2017.3.1p4