Have you been eye’n a new pair of boots? Maybe a fancy new thing of reigns, or a new ten-gallon hat? Well do we have news for you!
Now you can afford all that, and a side of Boomity! Hopalong: The Badlands is now available for $14.99 on Steam! We have also fixed a multitude of issues and bugs throughout the Badlands, thanks in part to all of the amazing feedback we have gotten back from ya’ll folks! A full change log can be found below…
Hopalong: The Badlands Post Release Update v1.02
- Acquiring the Pickaxe in the mines now plays the correct VO for Oculus players
- Fixed an issue where players could pause the game while loading the next level, which would result in the player’s view not fading in
- Fixed a major bug when attempting to record in Mixed Reality
- Fixed a bug where Bandits would start a cult and attempt a seance
- Removed tumbleweed sass VO
That’s all for now, but be on the lookout for a whole barrel’s worth of news in the near future...
Be sure to follow us on Twitter @fromfuturegames for all your VR, Badlands, and general tech news and Future updates!
Stay tuned cowboys...