In case you were wondering, we are alive and kicking. Today we are bringing another valuable update to you, all in order to kickstart a very interesting thing we are planning for the near future. We'll talk about that soon enough, but for now, here's a changelog for the update 343641.
- Added official support for Windows MR controllers
- Fixed newfound exploits in use of powerups and picking up of parachutes
- Various minor stability fixes and optimizations
If you experience serious issues (no pun intended), you may switch to the "previousversion" branch.
- locate the game in the Steam's "Library" panel
- right click and invoke "Properties"
- select the "Betas" tab
- choose "previousversion"