In this patch:
- Camera works & saves pictures without glitching out the whole world.
- Tape recorder full of children's musings added to level 4.
- Performance enhancements; everything clicking along dang smooth now.
- Players reported difficulty reading score display on back of camera; trying out a less obtrusive solution.
- Graphical tweaks, etc.
What I'm shooting for next patch:
- Support for the Oculus. It's been reported that you are stuck in the floor if you're using the Rift; I've got a fix (I hope!) worked out, but still need to test it.
- Lots of new sounds & voices.
- Lots new underwater events.
Thanks again for all the feedback, and please keep sending me all your delicious thoughts, critiques, and ideas!