Via CS:GO Blog:
- Enabled shotgun spread patterns on official matchmaking servers as described in Holiday Spread post
- Co-op Strike, Wingman, and Flying Scoutsman tags have been added to the workshop, so map authors can now tag their maps as playable in those modes.
- Co-op Strike, Wingman, and Flying Scoutsman tagged maps can now be launched into those modes from the Workshop tabs in game.
- Added a map place-able entity (
vgui_world_text_panel) that allows mappers to put floating, localizable text in their map without needing custom res files.
- Added vscript function named
ScriptPrintMessageCenterAllWithParamswhich requires 3 params that get inserted into the localization token at the %s1’s.
CGamePlayerEquipnow handles picking up healthshots and now respects max carry for grenades.
sv_allowuploadby default. If enabled, the filter restricting potentially malicious file types has been expanded.
- No longer exposing the server IP to clients in a circumstance where it wasn’t necessary. This should help prevent some DoS attacks.
- Removed outer catwalk completely
- Removed helper catwalk onto silo
- New type of skylight windows in A site
- Added some cover in corner at back of B site
- Removed railings when entering B site from ramp
- Removed window in hut
- Moved entrance to hut slightly further in
- Moved up spawns for both teams
- Flipped static doors at T entrance to ramp
- Blocked off “old secret” area outside of garage
- Added solid white walls near CT spawn
- Rotated container outside of garage, and removed some smaller crates
- Removed access to crane inside of A site, made more of rafters accessible
- Reverted box-path onto hut inside A site to the old configuration
- Removed ladder up to rafters from inside A site
- Added collision for physics objects (except grenades) near water in B site
- For tournament organizers, the old version of Nuke is available on the Workshop
- Closed off windows overlooking courtyard and A
- Cleaned up sightline from corner balcony toward A and Arch
- Made CT route to B more direct
- Joined two rooms on CT side of B into one space
- Simplified cover on back side of B
- Removed Ivy “laddice”, now a skill jump / boost spot
- Grenade-clipped CT bridge railings for more predictable smokes
- Moved courtyard statues forward for cleaner sightline
- Added ashtray for smokers
- Re-released and updated the Phoenix Compound co-op map on the workshop
- Updated Cache and Shipped to the latest versions. Details can be found on the workshop pages.
- Cache Release Notes
- Shipped Release Notes
- When players complete a custom co-op mission, it now restarts the map at the end of intermission instead of sitting at a black screen.
- Fixed barrel exploding particle effect relying on a specific map’s effects and now has it’s own unique effects.
- Slightly increased barrel explode radius.
mp_heavybot_damage_reduction_scaleconvar which allows maps/missions to adjust how much damage heavy bots can take.
- Various fixes to the Heavy Assault Suit in Co-op Strike mode to allow it to work like it used to in that mode.
- Exposed some convars to allow Co-op Strike (and other modes) to adjust the Heavy Assault Suit (