February is here and with it, a new update of Esports Life: Ep.1 - Dreams of Glory. We've been gathering all the feedback through the Steam Community forums and your reviews and this is the result:
- Two new languages: The game has been fully translated into Russian and Brasilian Portuguese.
- Revamped talent system: We noticed it was causing too much confusion and we decided to re-do it from the ground up.
- GUI Match warning: You don't need to constantly check if you're going to play a game.
- Game progression balancing: The number of levels and points needed to acquire talents has been re-adjusted to fit the game.
- Match Mode: Now you can play matches from the main menu, no history required!
- Flirting mini-game balancing: It's now easier if you're a friend of the "target"
- "Spend time on the phone": We've added a feature on your phone to pass time quickly. Very useful when you're waiting for someplace to open, for example.
- Tasks end on closing time: If you're performing a task and it reaches that venue's closing time, the task will be stopped automatically.
- Save as...: Now you can edit the name of the game save and make different copies for different scenarios.
- Other minor bugs and lots of general balancing.
These are the changes so far, hope you enjoy them!
Keep your valuable feedback coming, we read the forums every day.
Later this week we'll explain the roadmap for the next update.
The U-Play Online Team.