Continue the fantastic journey of Prince Shahbaz as he tries to save his father and his homeland from the treacherous Vizier. This is the second and final installment of the series which began with Forgotten Sound 1: Revelation.
About this game:
Continuing his mystery-riddled journey, Shahbaz has to cross over lands that he could not have even imagined in his dreams to fix the mother’s instrument and save his father from the treacherous vizier; from the blazing Land of Lava to the cursed Land of Water, from the land whose colors have worn off to the land of molten marbles and the land of wild monkeys. It’s a journey whose end is much more astonishing than what Shahbaz has ever experienced…
- A mysterious romantic story adapted from the book of the One Thousand and One Nights
- More than 10 mini games, classic environmental puzzles, etc.
- Beautiful, eye-catching 2D graphics inspired by Gothic, Roman, and Persian architecture
- 10 mysterious characters, each with their own unique land
- More than 30 minutes of delightful classical music
- More than 30 minutes of motion comic for a more precise narration of the story
- More than 4 hours of gameplay