We’ve updated WRC 7 to version 1.4.
The patch tackles two main points:
- The correction of multiple discrepancies relating to the representation of teams, drivers and their cars.
- Improvements to the level design on certain tracks that previously allowed players to gain an unfair advantage by exploiting the track geometry. These changes were particularly important to us in order guarantee fair competition in the upcoming eSports WRC season.
We thank you again for your continued feedback and support.
You can find the full changelog below.
- Fixed nationalities which were wrongly displayed:
o Sebastien Marshall in GB
o Sergei Larens in Estonian
- Fixed teams which were wrongly displayed:
o F.W.R.T for Lorenzo Bertelli
o OneBet Jipocar World Rally Team for Martin Prokop
o Accents for Dennis Rådström
o Team: ADAC Sachsen e.V.
- Fixed car names which were wrongly displayed:
o Quentin Giordano : Peugeot 208 T16
o Ford Fiesta RS WRC becomes Ford Fiesta WRC
o BMW-Mini John Cooper Works
Improvements to level design have been carried out on the following stages:
- Monte-Carlo - Special Stage - Agnieres en devoluy
- Sardegna - Special Stage - Lerno
- Portugal - Special Stage - Fafe
- Deutschland - Super Special Stage - Panzerplate
- Australia - Super Special Stage - Coffs
- Poland - Super Special Stage - Mikolajki Arena
An issue with Nvidia Ansel technology in the game has been fixed.