Via CS:GO Blog:
THE ELEAGUE BOSTON 2018 CS:GO MAJOR CHAMPIONSHIP
- Team stickers, team graffiti, and stickers autographed by CS:GO pro players are now available for purchase in-game, from the Steam Community Market, or from the 50 piece Mega Bundle on Steam. 50% of the proceeds go to the players and organizations at Boston 2018. For more details, visit http://www.counter-strike.net/pickem/boston2018
- Team stickers can be used as game pieces for the Boston 2018 Team Pick’Em Challenge.
- Preliminary stage picks can be made immediately, preliminary stage picks lock at the start of the preliminary stage matches.
- Group stage picks can be made when the preliminary stage has completed, group stage picks lock at the start of the group stage matches.
- Playoff picks can be made when the group stage has completed, playoff picks lock at the start of the first quarterfinal match.
- Deployed Holiday Cheer for your festive fragging season.
- You can spread the Holiday Cheer! Gifts are now available for a limited time.
- Fixed ability to host offline server with friends for War Games when setting party lobby privacy to “Friends Need Invites”.
- Tournament server logs can now have item pickup/drop events enabled using mp_logdetail_items setting.
- Game servers will now sanitize player name string to not contain non-ascii control characters.
- Fixed unlocalized string in disconnect errors for other players.
- Fixed several client-side crashes.
- Added support to demoinfogo parser for decoding fixed user data size string tables which previously caused invalid substring calculation code path to run.
- Replaced shotgun spread model (off by default). Available for offline and community servers for testing. For more details visit http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/holiday-spread/