A big thanks to everyone for their compliments, reviews, criticism and feedback!
This update features a new tournament mode, practice mode, Steam leaderboard support, rebalancing and other updates/fixes.
The full details are below:
- [NEW] New game mode: Gauntlet - compete against other players to fight your way through the tournament as fast and efficiently as possible
- [NEW] New game mode: Practice - Hone your skills in one-on-one fights against enemies of your choice
- [NEW] Steam leaderboard support
- [TWEAK] Rebalanced spawns across all levels
- [TWEAK] Rebalanced pickups across all levels
- [TWEAK] Player hitboxes when using sword and shield are more consistent
- [TWEAK] Player's longsword hitbox extended slightly to improve feel
- [TWEAK] AI tweaks to spearman - is now more passive in certain combat situations
- [TWEAK] Colossus animation tweaked - now slower to recover after a
- [TWEAK] Player combat animations tweaked - recovery times reduced, chaining attacks together feels more responsive
- [TWEAK] Man-at-arms slower to recover after throwing out a combo
- [FIX] Fixed twitchy controller inputs in main menu when using analogue sticks
- [FIX] Quitting to desktop, reloading your game and quitting again no longer resets shortcut savestates
- [FIX] Fullscreen mode now keeps focus with atypical multi-monitor setups
That's everything for now!