Hey folks. We have just pushed another maintenance update to everyone (actually we've made the public beta version live, but a fresh release sounds better). It's quite small in size but packs a punch nevertheless. :)
Here's a complete list of changes:
- Bugs fixed and performance improvements for Vulkan graphics API.
- Fixed some rendering issues under OpenGL graphics API.
- Better detection of usable CPU cores.
- Fixed problems with Chinese Traditional translation in Road to Gehenna.
- Removed usage of D3DX library DLL.
- Enlarged FPS graph and added average line.
- Fixed problem with imprecise frame-rate limitation on Windows platforms.
If you experience serious issues after the update, you may switch to the "previousversion" branch.
- locate the game in the Steam's "Library" panel
- right click and invoke "Properties"
- select the "Betas" tab
- choose "previousversion"