Via CS:GO Blog:
- Fixed sun not showing.
- Smoothed out terrain by CT spawn to allow smoking off from X-Box.
- Removed taxi sign from certain car models.
- Cleaned up alpha painting on Tunnels building for player reads.
- Added window shutter above Catwalk.
- Fixed glowing CT player models on low end settings.
- Adjusted fog values.
- Cleaned up player reads from CT Mid up toward Suicide.
- Improved collision of cover props at B Bombsite.
- Fixed bad surface property sounds on cover props at B.
- Some clipping refinements.
- Fixed a few wall-bang bugs on buildings.
- Grenade clips added to CT spawn.
- Fixed small walls at Outside Tunnels not being reliably jump-able.
- Adjusted a number of models that were not lined up properly.
- Fixed interpenetrating barrels at Mid.
- Fixed some crates at A there were hanging players up.
- Smoothed out wall behind Car at A.
- Fixed displacement that had too high an angle at CT Ramp.