Hey baseball fans!
We improved the simulation module for some playoff projections for the MLB Network, and we figured we'd release this to the public in a little patch that also includes some tweaks and bugfixes. The final version number is now 18.8.76.
Here is the changelist compared to version 18.7.74:
- Improved sim module with more options for simming playoff series
- Fixed issue with importing rosters and having "do not allow AI moves" flag set
- Fixed last year ticket price display issue
- Fixed not respecting number of draft rounds
- Fixed crash if game minimized while bullpen dialog open
- Fixed issue with setting no cap on amateur FA
- Fixed issue with placing minor league players on the major league 60-day DL
- Players may now be sent to rehab assignment before the minor league seasons have begun
- Added team and MLB totals to player batting and pitching stats pages
- Fixed expansion draft scheduling for historical games to not conflict with rookie draft
- Fixed issue with resetting beard frequency
- Fielding ratings will no longer be reset to a 200 internal value in the player development code if manually edited to values exceeding 200
- Other bug and cosmetic fixes
Enjoy the baseball playoffs!
Markus & the OOTP Team