We're pleased to announce a new update for Pro Cycling Manager 2016!
Don't forget to update your Steam client for access to the multiplayer mode.
- Added an offline mode.
- Added security checks and information on custom databases.
- Fixed a crash when creating a profile name with invalid characters (including Russian, Asian characters).
- Fixed a crash when accessing the loading menu displaying a corrupted save file.
- Fixed a crash when switching camera in Podium, Podium is now safely accessible.
- Fixed a crash when using Alt-Tab while in a race.
- Fixed a crash when leaving the game.
- Fixed a crash when advancing a year.
- Fixed a crash on AMD GPUs.
- Fixed a crash on La Vuelta.
- Other random crashes have been fixed.
- Fixed a blocking bug on ITT/TTT when crossing the finish line without energy.
- Fixed multiple issues with dropdown menus.
Thank you very much!