Hi everyone! We have a new update for RPG Maker 2000.
The Changelog is over here.
In order to apply the bug fixes to your current project:
- Create a new project
- Go to the newly created project's folder and copy RPG_RT.exe.
- Go to your current project's folder and replace RPG_RT.exe with the newly copied one.
- When importing music files, all allowed file types (mid, wav, mp3) are now shown at once.
- Comments in events can now have an arbitrary length and number of lines instead of being limited to 4 lines with limited width.
- A topic in the help file (Events Setup Notes) had an incorrect title. Also, information about “\n[\v[...]]” and “\n” in messages was missing.
- The error message for missing RTP had a typo.
- Some number fields in event commands (Change Variable, Change HP, Change EXP, Change Level, Conditional Branch) had incorrect maximum values.
- On multicore-processor machines, a race condition would cause key states reported to events to be unreliable while a key was being held down (it would appear to “bounce” instead of being reported as continuously pressed).
- Escaping a backslash in a message with another backslash (“\”) would not work properly and cause weird behavior when the following character was “n”.