Fellow evil seekers
Today is a big day for us! Seeking Evil - The Wendigo has been officially released on Steam.
Just in case you haven't heard much about the game, here's a short summary; It's a fast paced horror title that takes place in the haunted forests of North America. These are home to a bloodthirsty predator known as the Wendigo. It's intelligent, fast and will do everything it can to hunt you down, the only way that you'll get out alive is by burning all totems and breaking the curse.
We'd like to take the chance and thank you, our family, friends and everyone for supporting us so far and making this game possible. A horror game was on our list for a while now so we enjoyed the development process and learned a lot from it. We also had a blast while watching the videos that many of you shared and hope that the game will continue to deliver people scares and thrills in the future.
As promised in our previous post we'd still like to introduce online leaderboards that allow you to compare your highscore with that of other players. In addition we've also made the following improvements:
- Optimized the game to ensure that it runs better in VR.
- Increased the maximum value of the sensitivity setting.
- Removed debugging indication for eye gaze value.
- Fixed issue with eye gaze sound loop.
- Modified observatory flies so that they're easier to avoid; getting the achievement should be easier right now.
- Other minor tweaks
Thank you guys and if there's anything let us know!