Dry Erase 1.2 is now live on Steam!
Better image import menu with support for folders and pagination for large folders/PDFs. Additionally, filenames are now shown in addition to the preview images.
Significantly improved startup time: quickly get in and out of the app thanks to the removal of the Unity splash screen.
Hot-swapping tools between hands: if you enable this option in the settings, you can temporarily swap tools between your hands by holding the <u>grip button</u> on your non-dominant hand. For example: if you equip the eraser on your left hand and hold a marker in your right hand, you can use this to quickly switch to the eraser.
- Fixes issue with SVG export where images would render on top of lines
- Fixes issue with scrolling in the recent documents menu
- Fixes shape of the preview cursor
- Fixes number of preview cursors when multiple markers are equipped
- Fixes issue with error handling when loading an image fails