Hi everyone, I've just pushed live a patch that should help with some of the crashes and bugs people have been experiencing.
- Disabled all VR Plugins from attempting to run on startup. This should stop SteamVR from appearing when you run Unbox.
- Further optimisations. Game should run even faster on less powerful systems.
- FPS Cap will now load and set itself properly when Unbox starts. By default FPS is set to 60fps.
- Graphics settings now get loaded immediately. This should stop the crash during load screens some people have been seeing.
- Vehicle weights have been updated to make them less floaty.
Thank you everyone who has brought issues to our attention, we hope you enjoy Unbox: Newbie's Adventure! ːuBounceː