This past month was full on working to narrow and eliminate lots of nasty bugs, and also bringing a pretty important feature, language support, Randall is now available to play in Spanish, French and Russian!
Additionally, there were added multiple save points throughout every level, so you don’t have to find a teleporter to save the game.
Full patch notes are as follow:
- Feature added: Localization to the following languages - Spanish, French and Russian
- Multiple save points were added on each level of the game
- The skip/close button for the tutorial window was changed from the jump action to the mental action (mapped to the “B” button on the XBox controller) this was to avoid people from accidentally skipping information on the tutorial window.
- Fixed the pause feature, it is now blocked when Randall is respawning after dying
- Fixed a bug when Randall was about to throw himself from a stunned enemy and was hit, it potentially could cause the player to lose control over Randall
- Added sound effects on various parts of the GUI and the dialog boxes
- An option was added to control the quality of the cinematic playback (Options Menu)
- There was the possibility to activate teleporters during the final stages of the loading screen, that potentially could lead to make the game to stop responding. That was fixed, the teleporters can’t be activated until the level was completely loaded
- Some trap systems and rooms were changed in the Prison, Recycling Facility and Factory
- When facing the final boss Randall would run towards this boss mid dialog, thus starting the fight, this was fixed
- The grab action that separates multiple enemies was fixed
- The mental force bar now is showing from the start of the game
- Several visual effects were added to Randall
- On different resolutions, the map was showing the position for Randall erroneously, that was fixed
- When Randall is being controlled on the Laboratory, the indicator to escape was sowing on the wrong location when on resolutions different from 1920x1080, that was fixed
- Sometimes when Randall jumped just prior to a start of a dialog, he could get stuck floating, that was fixed
- Some visual effects were fixed on the final fight
- Multiple bugs for the mind control action where fixed