Hello, monsters! We’ve still been hard at work improving People Eater and fixing the few remaining bugs based on all the feedback and bug reports we’ve received. Here are the changes you’ll see when you update to version 1.1.8:
- The game timer now pauses immediately after a boss starts to die.
- Boss 5: Lightning striking the platform SFX volume lowered.
- When the game is paused, the volumes will be lowered for Zap Robots, Alarm Robots, and Bomb Robots.
- Alarm Robots will no longer spawn more Alarm Robots.
- When Alarm Robots activate nearby deactivated robots, none of those will become Alarm Robots.
- Enemies will start attacking the player at the start of a level if an Ability is used.
- Enemies will start attacking the player at the start of a level if a Lunge is used.
- Hit boxes on rockets and grenades are now smaller and a lot tighter.
- Boss 2 spikes will no longer damage the player after Boss 2 death sequence has started.
- Fixed a minor texture glitch while exiting the Leaderboards screen.
- Getting shot while having Fragile Exoskeleton equipped no longer counts as being damaged which would prevent the player from earning any of the “No damage on a boss level” achievements.
- Players can no longer enter an elevator if they have zero health.
- Players can no longer get captured immediately after entering an elevator.
- Rockets and Grenades no longer interact with the player’s “Eating Radius hitbox” if the size of their Eating Radius Hitbox is increased because of “Unhinged Jaw” or “Long Tongue” adaptations.
- Gore no longer appears below the rug decoration.
- Eater will no longer become stuck on any obstacles while standing inside an obstacle while the Shadow mode ability comes to an end.
- Eater will no longer become stuck on Boss 2 while standing inside Boss 2 while the Shadow mode ability comes to an end.
- When the Boss 5 death sequence begins, rockets will no longer track or damage the player.