This update includes fixes to the most common issues that were reported in the Forums.
One of the most important fixes is how the full screen works (Windows only).
We made the "Borderless Window" mode as the default full screen mode, which fixes most of graphical issues that were occurring on certain video cards and resolutions.
Its not necessary anymore to use the 'launch option' "-window-mode borderless", as this is the default behaviour from this version on.
List of fixes:
- Fixed a rare issue that could freeze the inputs when activating the Steam Overlay during the Loadings;
- Fixed the frame buffer garbage that happened during Steam Overlay notifications in full screen mode;
- Fixed a crash that could occurs when selecting Quit from the Main Menu;
- Online - Performance boost with data transmission (less data traffic);
- Online - Added an Input timeout (about 2 min);
- Online - It is now possible to exit the game during cutscenes;
- Online - Online match is finished during Shop if all active players exit/drops and only spectators players remains, which could lock the online game progress;
- Online - The player names are now visible in the in-game HUD;
- Online - Recent players history is now updated correctly;
- Online - Fixed a rare issue that could lock enemies out of the screen;
- Online - Great improvements with syncing of loadings;
- Online - The "Waiting for Players" message is now displayed to let users know when the sync is occurring and the stage loading was already done;
- Online - Improvements when switching Master player during bosses fights, in the case of the current Master player disconnects;
- Online - Fixes when entering/exiting many times from several rooms in online Lobby;
- Online - Fixed the timer in Versus mode, when it could start at the wrong value.