Via CS:GO Blog:
- Team stickers, team graffiti, and stickers autographed by CS:GO pro players are now available for purchase in-game, from the Steam Community Market, or from the 50 piece Mega Bundle on Steam. 50% of the proceeds go to the players and organizations at Krakow 2017.
- Adding Pick’Em for Krakow Major.
- Added a convar
tv_allow_camera_man_overridethat must be set on the game server to allow camera man overrides. It is disabled by default, and reduces network traffic with single interactive caster.
- Added optional asynchronous audio mixing which allows for a smoother and lower latency audio experience. This is can be turned on using
snd_mix_async 1. If this is turned on,
snd_mixaheadmay also be set to a lower value such as 0.02. We will monitor community feedback on this feature before turning it on by default for all players.
- Made it possible to choose audio device to use in the settings menu.
- Sounds made by physics props and doors will now spatialize correctly when playing with HRTF enabled.
- Added client cvar “
cl_deathnotices_show_numbers” which allows appending observer numbers to kill feed (0: defaults for no numbers, 1: to use just observer numbers in death notices, 2: append observer numbers in front of names in death notices).
- Updated the following community weapon finishes with normal maps:
- Glock-18 | Royal Legion
- M4A4 | Royal Paladin
- AUG | Aristocrat
- CZ75-Auto | Imprint
- Dual Berettas | Royal Consorts
- USP-S | Lead Conduit
- CZ75-Auto | Xiangliu
- PP-Bizon | Harvester
- M4A4 | Buzz Kill
- AWP | Phobos
- AK-47 | Fuel Injector
- Tec-9 | Fuel Injector
Thanks to Teo~, The Honey Badger, DasDas, Apêl, G-99Factory, and emu