- Added a counter of physical shapes to grid's info terminal screen.
If you reach 99% of the limit, a warning should start appearing. If you exceed the limit any added blocks will not have physics. This is a technical limitation even if block limits are off, but we are aware of this issue and we are looking into possibilities, how to improve this behaviour.
- fixed game crash when exceeding the block limit
- fixed blocks are not being placed
- fixed not working artificial mass
- fixed not working connectors
- fixed game crash when using connectors
- fixed turrets view
- fixed rotor (small grid) displacement not saved in blueprints
- fixed respawning in medical room with the clone
- fixed thrusters keep their lighting even after being turned off
We are aware of crash with ship explosions and trying to resolve it. It should be pushed as a hotfix as soon as it will be fixed.
- fixed crash when merging/unmerging grids
- fixed collector crash
- fixed another HAVOK MT crash
Source: Via game forums