We've pushed a new build of Killers and Thieves today, with many bug fixes as well as some balance adjustments.
Thanks to everyone who sent in their feedback and shared bug reports with us, enabling us to make these fixes and improvements to the game!
If you have any need for support you can post in our Bugs discussion thread, or reach out directly at email@example.com. Thank you!
Build Notes - June 14, 2017
- The title screen includes "How to Heist". Clicking this will take you to the youtube video. If you're having trouble with heists, please check this out!
- Pause is now space bar by default.
- Context toggle (used to be space bar) is now left-shift.
- Guards in Brinegates and Skardway are much less random in power, and will be a lot easier for your fighters to take down.
- Key remapping added to the options menu.
- Auto-escape during heists now only has a 15% chance that each thief will be captured (used to be 100%).
- Pressing the Eavesdrop hotkey (E) when your thief doesn't have the ability no longer activates it.
- Fixed various save game issues.
- Intro video now plays more smoothly and skipping does not create audio feedback.
- Fixed issue where in rare cases the mission marker would not appear after hard-closing the game.